Sunday, January 18, 2009

Penelope Cruz’s ‘blistering’ rope routine for ‘Nine’


Penelope Cruz has revealed that she was forced to push through pain while doing a rope routine for new musical film `Nine'.

The Spanish actress was left blistered and bruised after performing the sexy dance.

"When something like that happens, you just have to keep going and forget about any physical pain," News. com. au quoted her, as saying.

"I was dancing in the dark with one spotlight on me, so I had to be extremely alert and focused.

"There were other things to think about, so I was not in pain while dancing - I was just praying not to fall," she added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Home | Blogging Tips | Blogspot HTML | Make Money | Payment | PTC Review

News Flash © Template Design by Herro | Publisher : Templatemu